A satellite look angle calculator utility which combines accurate satellite communications computations with a large database of currently active commercial geostationary satellites and approximately 30,000 city locations around the world. User input and computational results are accessible via classical text entry or through interaction with a maps interface.
• Manually enter a satellite longitude or select a satellite from our database of currently active commercial geostationary satellites and their orbital slots.
• Display look angle contours on the map at 0, 5, 10, or 15 degrees based on the currently selected orbital slot.
• Specify a location via direct input of latitude and longitude, search for a city in our database of approximately 30,000 locations around the globe, use your current location, or interact with the map interface.
• Computational results can be viewed on both the user input tray or as a tool tip on the map interface for the currently specified satellite and location.
• True and Magnetic Azimuth
• True and Effective (Refracted) Elevation
• Range to Satellite
• Polarization Tilt
Look Angle Calculator is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-05-02. The program can be installed on Android.
Look Angle Calculator (version 18.104.22.168) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Look Angle Calculator since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-03.
The latest version is 22.214.171.124 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-01-10.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-05-02
v1.1 - User Interface Enhancements,* Input values for calculations are saved between sessions.,* General user interface enhancements and updates.,* Analytics support has been added.,v1.0 - Initial Release